Simply fill out the reservation form below!
You may also call (612) 440.7529 or email email@example.com
Travel tours, bank clubs, church organizations, senior clubs or a social outing with friends will find Sidekick Theatre a fun-filled experience that groups will not soon forget. When you book your group of 10 or more people you will receive:
- Discount tickets for groups of 10 or more.
- Optional Lunch available prior to weekday matinees. Served at 11:30am in one of The Minneapolis Woman’s Club dining rooms.
- Full bar service
- Free Parking
- Handicap accessibility
Wed., April 19 at 1pm / lunch at 11:30am
Thurs., April 20 at 1pm / lunch at 11:30am
Wed., April 26 at 1pm / lunch at 11:30am
Sun., April 30 at 1pm / Brunch available
Thurs., May 4 at 1pm / lunch at 11:30am
Wed., May 10 at 1pm / lunch at 11:30am
Wed., May 17 at 1pm / lunch at 11:30am
Fri., May 19 at 7:30pm
Wed., May 24 at 1pm / lunch at 11:30am
Thurs., May 25 at 1pm / lunch at 11:30am
MATINEE LUNCH MENU
- Assorted Bread Basket
- Dijon Crusted Chicken Breast with Sage Cream Sauce
- Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Baby Carrots
- Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee and Hot Tea
- Dessert - Chef’s Choice (Slice of Cake, Pie or Torte)
- Special dietary meals available by request
Lunch is served at 11:30am in one of The Minneapolis Woman’s Club dining rooms.
Single Tickets: $25
Group Tickets 10+: $22
Group Lunch & Show Package: $45 (includes tax and gratuity)
Single Tickets: $32
Group Tickets 10+: $27
Single Tickets: $27
Group Tickets 10+: $22
Seating is General Admission except for special group reservations.
The theater is wheelchair accessible. If you need wheelchair access seats, call the Box Office at (612) 440.7529.
DROP OFF & FREE PARKING
Buses may drop off and pick up passengers at The Minneapolis Woman's Club Assembly located at 407 West 15th St, Minneapolis, MN 55403, across from Loring Park. Bus drivers will be instructed where to park.
Cars and vans may go to The Minneapolis Woman’s Club main entrance at 410 Oak Grove St., Minneapolis, MN 55403 where there is free parking. Passengers can enter the main entrance to the club and take the elevator down to the first floor where the theatre is located.
It’s Easy To Book Your Group
1. Select a performance date.
2. Contact us to reserve the estimated number of tickets needed for your group. Minimum group requirement is 10 paid tickets. We’ll put the seats on hold and send a contract confirming your order. The exact number of tickets purchased will not have to be finalized until two weeks prior to the performance.
3. Payment is not due until two weeks prior to the performance. Payment can be made with a single check (payable to Sidekick Theatre) or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AmEx). We are not able to accept multiple forms of payment for group orders.