Simply fill out the reservation form below!
You may also call (612) 440.7529 or email email@example.com
Travel tours, bank clubs, church organizations, senior clubs or a social outing with friends will find Sidekick Theatre a fun-filled experience that groups will not soon forget. When you book your group of 10 or more people you will receive:
- Discount tickets for groups of 10 or more.
- Optional Lunch available prior to weekday matinees. Served at 11:30am in a separate dining room adjacent to the auditorium.
- Wine and beer available.
- Convenient bus drop off and free parking.
- Handicap accessibility
Wed., October 3 at 1pm (Lunch at 11:30am)
Thurs., October 4 at 1pm (Lunch at 11:30am)
Wed., October 10 at 1pm (Lunch at 11:30am)
Thurs., October 11 at 1pm (Lunch at 11:30am)
Fri., October 12 at 7:30pm
Wed., October 17 at 1pm (Lunch at 11:30am)
Thurs., October 18 at 1pm (Lunch at 11:30am)
Sat., October 20 at 7:30pm
Wed., October 24 at 1pm (Lunch at 11:30am)
Thurs., October 25 at 1pm (Lunch at 11:30am)
Wed., October 31 at 1pm (Lunch at 11:30am)
Thurs., November 1 at 1pm (Lunch at 11:30am)
Wed., November 7 at 1pm (Lunch at 11:30am)
Thurs., November 8 at 1pm (Lunch at 11:30am)
Wed., November 14 at 1pm (Lunch at 11:30am)
Thurs., November 15 at 1pm (Lunch at 11:30am)
MATINEE LUNCH MENU
- Pork Chops & Stuffing in a Mushroom Cream Sauce
- Scalloped Potatoes and Vegetable du jour
- Cold Salad - Chef’s Choice
- Dinner Rolls
- Dessert - Chef’s Choice (Slice of Cake, Pie or Torte)
- Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee and Hot Tea
- Special dietary meals available by request (please notify us in advance)
Lunch is served at 11:30am in a separate dining room adjacent to the auditorium..
Single Tickets: $29
Group Tickets 10+: $25
Group Lunch & Show Package: $45 (includes tax and gratuity)
Adult Single Tickets: $36
Senior Single Tickets: $32
Group Tickets 10+: $30
Adult Single Tickets: $34
enior Single Tickets: $30
Group Tickets 10+: $27
Seating is General Admission except for special group reservations.
The theater is wheelchair accessible. If you need wheelchair access seats, call the Box Office at (612) 440.7529.
Location & Parking
The Ives Auditorium is located at 11411 Masonic Home Drive, Bloomington, MN. The elegant jewel-box theatre seats 440 and on-site dining is available for up to 400. Free parking is located adjacent to the theatre with convenient drop off and pick up of passengers at the main entrance.
It’s Easy To Book Your Group
1. Select a performance date.
2. Contact us to reserve the estimated number of tickets needed for your group. Minimum group requirement is 10 paid tickets. We’ll put the seats on hold and send a contract confirming your order. The exact number of tickets purchased will not have to be finalized until two weeks prior to the performance.
3. Payment is not due until two weeks prior to the performance. Payment can be made with a single check (payable to Sidekick Theatre) or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AmEx). We are not able to accept multiple forms of payment for group orders.